VI.1. Advance payment by a transfer to a bank account (by pro forma invoice)
If you choose an advance payment by a transfer to an account, please send a stated amount to our bank account in the following format:
Bank: © 2017 Komerční banka – Société Générale Group
IBAN - CZ5501000000359849380277
BIC/SWIFT - KOMBCZPPXXX
Account Number: 35-9849380277/0100
Account Name: La Boheme Cafe s.r.o. (Ltd.)
Variable Symbol: number of your order
After receiving the stated amount on our account, the goods will be dispatched immediately.
VI.2. Payment by credit card (Paypal)
A quick and safe payment of the goods.
We accept the cards VISA and MasterCard. Inform yourself in your bank about the posibility of using your card for payments on the Internet.
The payment by card via the Internet is safe.
- during acceptation of payment cards, we use the solution of the payment gateway PayPal - the most widely used gateway all over the worlds enabling safe payments by card on the Internet
- nobody from our employees has the access to the data on your payment card
- the transmission of the data is realised by a secured protocol HTTPS, ciphering this information
How do you pay by card here?
After choosing "Payment by credit card" you will be automatically redirected to a secured payment server PayPal. PayPal account owners may only register and send the payment immediately without having to fill out other information. If you do not own a PayPal account, it is enough to fill out the following information:
Card Number: 'the number of your credit card'
Payment Type: 'type of the credit card'
Expiration Date: 'the card is valid till'
CSC: 'a safe code on the reverse side of the card – 3 numbers'
Billing Address: 'the address of the card holder'
Postal Code: 'postcode'
In case of any problems with the payment, do not hesitate to contact us at the following phone numbers and e-mails, or via Skype (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
If the bank does not confirm us the payment by your card, it may be because of the following reasons:
- the data about the payment card have not been filled out correctly
- you have not enough financial means on your account or you have already used up the limit for your Internet transactions
- your card has not a permission for Internet transactions. In this case, it is necessary to contact your bank.
Published logos, product names and technology names are registered trademarks and trademarks of the given companies.